I absolutely love taking your ideas and making them into something that you can hang on your wall! You give me such great ideas and I’m always so grateful to everyone who asks me to make something special for them, their partner, family, or friends.
My Commission Guide is here to help you understand how I create your unique artworks, what I need from you, and what you can expect from me. Please note that this process is based on an artwork containing one subject and done in watercolour on high quality, archival paper - if you'd like to discuss different sizes, styles, or a piece containing multiple people please contact me at email@example.com
Here it is, step by step:
- So you'd like some art! Firstly you'll need to send me your idea, what size you'd like it to be, and what style you're after. Please let me know if you need it by a certain date.
- After this, I'll let you know if that's possible and ask you for any reference photos you'd like me to base the piece on.
- If you're happy with all of the above, you then send through a 30% deposit prior to me starting your piece.
- Once I've started a piece, it will take me about 4 weeks to complete it. The longer you can leave your piece with me, the better; this is because creativity is something you can't rush so I always love when you guys give me breathing room.
- When I decide I'm happy with the artwork, I send a picture to you and get your thoughts. This is when you can make any small changes or additions, or if you're completely happy then I can send it to you! Yay! Full payment plus postage must be made before I can send your custom artwork to you.
- That's it! Your commissioned piece of art is on its way to you. If you want to send me a picture of your artwork in your space, please do! I love seeing my creations nestled into their new homes.
I create all of my commissioned artworks with high grade materials of archival quality so you can expect them to last years and years if cared for properly. Art is best kept away from harsh sunlight and the elements.
I am so grateful for your interest in my art, and to anyone who has a piece of my art in their homes. The support I receive from you all is wonderful and helps me improve and evolve as an artist. Thank you.